Avanti Montari 2 2019
With it’s light alloy frame and easy handling, the Montari 2 is the perfect platform for trail riders wanting to hone their riding skills.
Currently In Stock
Black/ Orange in size ‘M’ (New): $749.95
Black/ Orange in size ‘L’ (New): $749.95
Available For Order
Avanti offers these colours and sizes – call us on 02 4973 4446 and we’ll check whether they have stock!
- Avanti Design Technology alloy frame with geometry suited to both on and off-road riding.
- SR Suntour XCT fork has a lock-out which is perfect for road use.
- Durable wheels roll smooth over bumps and help you to maintain pace.
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes for responsive braking, rain or shine.
- 24-speed Shimano gears for on-demand, quick gear changes.
|Frame||ADT Custom FormTech 6061 Alloy, Integrated Head Tube, Forged Dropouts|
|Fork||SR Suntour XCT HLO, 100mm Travel, Pre-Load Adjust, Hydraulic Lock-out.|
|Headset||Semi-Integrated Threadless, 1-1/8″|
|Handlebar||6061 Alloy Riser, 31.8mm|
|Stem||Alloy, 4-Bolt Clamp, 25.4mm|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Altus, 24 Speed|
|Brake Levers||Shimano M315|
|Grips||Zero Gel Dual Compound|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano TY700|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano TX800|
|Crankset||Shimano TY501, 42/34/24T|
|Cassette||Shimano HG200 Cassette, 8 Speed, 12-32T|
|Brakes||Shimano M315 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors|
|Hubs||Shimano TX505 Disc|
|Saddle||Zero Zealth Sport|
|Wheelset/Rims||Weinmann XRD28 Double-wall Alloy, 32H|
This information may contain errors and is subject to change without notice.